ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a go with some carbon wrap

Changes to often
thought i would share a few pictures, had a got with some carbon wrap on the trims, was quite a ball ache but im pleased with the results.

20121007_002314_zpsf724adae.jpg

20121007_002208_zps08bd8297.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Were you using a flash on a camera or lightening from god himself??

JEESUS! I need me shades on for those pics! lol.

Disastra Coupe
Not a fan of carbon wrap but it doesn't look too bad. Got to agree with the above comment though, pointless adding fancy bit's and not having a clean interior. Just kills the whole effect you've tried to make.

Changes to often
Lol yeh its had a full clean now, couldent really do it in the dark, i noticed that with my wheel tho, looks normal is normal light lol

Red 1.2 Dynamique
Off topic but how did you get your stereo to sit that far in? Mine sticks out a bit and it moves easily also :(

Changes to often
i will get some picks in daylight lol.

erm the trick with the radio is put all your cables in first, the adapters and that, so that the 2 connectors are just peeking out, plug em in and push it in. if you struggle just take the hazard light trim out and get your hand down the back lol.

Changes to often
Quick question: how did you get the plastic element of the steering wheel? I am having a bit of a fight with it and am affraid to break it...

Lol I was abit brave, just got a screw driver under the bottom of it and kind of levered it until it popped up then just pulled it down from under the airbag, it on pretty tough lol