ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had bit of a crash :(

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Was going to pick mate up from work today, traffic was queued up but this guy was still over taking people. He got to me and a car was coming the other way. He turned in to soon clipped me and he spun off the road. I never got his plate, it happened to fast. I know he had fooked his car 2 flat tyres and smashed 2 windows. The damage on the road shows he had done alot more damage. Lucky i only came out with some scraps nothing much really. I took some pics:-
IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

Got my tyre to but i have been told its ok its only the rim protection thats damaged:-
IMG_4965.jpg

Crime scene:-
IMG_5001.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

Comments Welcome

80MPG BEEZA
so if he crashed and had to flat tyres and 2 smashed windows how come you didnt stop and get his number plate? or how didnt you manage to chase him and get it?

sorry but if someone did that to my car i'd break their legs, someone in my street clipped my car and was seen and didnt say anything and they paid the price, people shouldnt get away with sh*t like this

it was very very heavy traffic i couldn't turn around quick enough i did stop but couldnt see him

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Get it reported to the police station.

Just in case he does and claims that you did a runner.

80MPG BEEZA
did knowone else stop and get out? sounds like a nutter if id jkust crashed my car i wouldnt be driving off anywere especially with smashed windows

did knowone else stop and get out? sounds like a nutter if id jkust crashed my car i wouldnt be driving off anywere especially with smashed windows
Thats the funny thing people just want round it. I went to look round but nothing he wouldnt have got far

ryan sos to hear this pal, there are some real w*****s out there :(

sos to miss you at the meet as well, work called though :( next time my friend, and we wont flippin lose you!!

hope you get it sorted

jamie

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Definately worth reporting to the police, as you must know what car it was and the colour?

Cooper S JCW
He's going to have to get new tyres fitted somewhere so just asking around at local garages or better still ask a local mechanic that you know to have a ring around and circulate the car's details

I HATE people who don't stop when they have caused damage!

I waited 2 hours in a carpark once for someone to come back to their car who had bashed my door in. They knew they had done it but weren't arsed. Good job I did as the paint job was £400 - they paid!

Clio
unlucky ryan mate, hope you get it sorted soon for very little... how did you not manage to get number plate, did that get smashed too lol??

It happened that fast i was to far away to read number plate and then there was to much traffic to get it

It was an old VW polo red tyre is fine not as bed as it looks on pics need 4 soon not going to be cheap

M

mini-valver

I'd of stoped in the road, hazards on and chased him!

Gutted for you....

monaco blue 172 ..
i always leave a decent gap between me and the car in front when traffic aint moving,, just in case of things like this ,,,room to spin round ,,,,,
hope ya get it sorted mate

I paid £110 for colour coding and that included full bumper respray so don't get why its so much

Megane 230 R26
it was very very heavy traffic i couldn't turn around quick enough i did stop but couldnt see him

If you've been involved in a collision the law states you mustn't leave the scene. It's good that you've now been to the cop shop or you could end up in a lot of trouble even though it wasn't your fault... even if they disappear off themselves and you can't find them, it's best to call the Police from the scene or go immediately to the police station.

S**t luck with that quote mate, make sure you get several... :(

Megane 230 R26
I stoped he didnt

Sorry I accidentally hit post rather than preview hence the editing... yeah I got that.

But in the eyes of the law that's not fact until you've reported that to the Police, ideally from the scene.

Good luck getting it sorted dude, and I hope they catch the b*****d... like the guys say he must have had it repaired somewhere!

How old the car was he will prob just scrap it. i phoned the cops 5 hours after it happened. When the copper asked what time it washe never sid anything bout it being so much after

Megane 230 R26
How old the car was he will prob just scrap it. i phoned the cops 5 hours after it happened. When the copper asked what time it washe never sid anything bout it being so much after

:( They won't comment on you having left it 5 hours, because after all the story is that the other guy didn't stop... just like some of the people have said best to cover your arse in case the guy's tactic to avoid getting done is to accuse you instead! Never underestimate these w***ers :dapprove: