ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had my car mapped tonight by James@S&MWM

Well I have only driven about 5 miles since the map so I can't say too much about the map it's self by my god the car drives a hell of a lot better.

Much smoother to drive with a more even power delivery.

Oh and a few pops and bangs along the way.

James is a very nice chap indeed and done a full diagnostics check up on the car prior to mapping and he knows exactly what he is talking about.

All in all a top man and a top map.

I'm driving to Northampton and back tomorrow so the ecu and map will be well in tune by then and I will report back.

Many thanks to James :cool:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks like James and Mike are busy with the SE population of cups at the moment.

Mines off in a coupe of weeks for rebuild to them.

Well after having some time in the car.... It's awesome. I'm doing 40mpg as per the dash display. It drives superb and goes like stink. Plenty of pops and a few bangs (could do with some more imo lol). Bloody love it though. Can't wait to get out on track next month.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Nice to hear good reviews - where exactly is S&MWM and how much did the re-map cost you? And was it just a custom map & set up on rollers?

Thanks

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Nice to hear good reviews - where exactly is S&MWM and how much did the re-map cost you? And was it just a custom map & set up on rollers?

Thanks

Based down in Staines.

They do (if I recall correctly) live mapping and a quick flash type map so you have the option.

Mike did my cup for me and I'd a great job (mine was mapped on road and rollers) well worth having a word to discuss options.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
I know pops and bangs are amusing to a certain extent, but do they cause any damage to the cat or anything??
I suppose a lot of guys have decats prior to mapping.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Based down in Staines.

They do (if I recall correctly) live mapping and a quick flash type map so you have the option.

Mike did my cup for me and I'd a great job (mine was mapped on road and rollers) well worth having a word to discuss options.

Thanks for the response mate.