ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

had the petrol stolen out of my car last night

A4 Avant
Laura, removed your post as I'm sure most people know what you said, but it's probably not best to advertise it!

RB 182
Bad luck mate

Alot of manufacturers, including Ford now fit anti syphoning devices in the filler necks

Someone stole the petrol out of my dad s company car, caused quite abit of damage, he said he'd have given it them if they have knocked on the door and asked, as its free!!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
the main fuel line on a clio runs under the chassis directly underneath the drivers seat. You simply pull the connector apart and the fuel drains out. No need to syphon it with a tube

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
the main fuel line on a clio runs under the chassis directly underneath the drivers seat. You simply pull the connector apart and the fuel drains out. No need to syphon it with a tube

dont think they were renault mechanics though, prolyl some simple inbred f***s from the village trying to get petrol for the motorbike i heard all night in a nearby field.

cant believe how easy it was to get off though.

renault clio
think im f**king cursed.

Not as much as my mate. Someone took a s**t on the roof of my mates nova about a year ago. Don't know if he was more pissed off that sum 1 shat on his car or the dent's on the bonnet and roof where they had walked up the car to do it. And oh yeah they held on to the bee sting ariel while they was doing it cos that was ripped off as well.

2 Months before this he had his car keyed 2 days after a £1500.00 re-spray.

I think that's cursed!!!

f**king funny though. Even now he still laughs about the shitting incident.

What goe's on in some people heads????

I know urrrr ill take a s**t on a car??? lol

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Harry, where do you park your car? on the road or a drive? do you live in a ghetto or something :p

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Harry, where do you park your car? on the road or a drive? do you live in a ghetto or something :p
more of a f**king slum mate, its a private car park, theres another 172, 2 golfs, a mini convertable, a mr2 turbo. yet they still f**k me car up ALL the time.

probablt cos im the only one who goes out and tells kids to f**k off when they are pissing about out there.

guess, but yal be wrong
it'll be some charv trying to impress his friends, or someone really, really desperate not to spend any money on petrol.

Shed.
what ?

f**k that.

no way.

im gunna try it.

yep...any of the new shape clio keys open filler caps...you can open up anyones in the street...which i think is a disgrace...

you could go around stealing petrol caps...?

So the new shape works with the new shape or the mk2's as well ? or the mk2's work in mk 2's

Cant be as there made to a key number.

exactly wat i was thinking. i know renault are f**king numptys but i wasnt expecting them to f**k up like that.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Bad luck mate

Alot of manufacturers, including Ford now fit anti syphoning devices in the filler necks

Someone stole the petrol out of my dad s company car, caused quite abit of damage, he said he'd have given it them if they have knocked on the door and asked, as its free!!

Where does your Dad work? I'll be there in a few hours with this;

istockphoto_2396678_petrol_tanker.jpg

Milk and two please.