ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

half an hour to go....

.....before I pick up my new baby. God its been a long couple of days and Ive been likle a bear with a sore head!

Renault Laguna Coupe

You could always do what I did on day 1.

Drive to Scotland, have a good meal, loads of beer, get up next morning and drive back. Bingo! Running-in complete!

dont kill yourself mate. These things are faster than you know. It doesnt feel like 80mph but you sure as hell can get there quickly

phill*

Just to let you know, I got the car and made it through a whole day without losing a) my life or b) my license. Got stuck in a jam on the M1 but even that was pleasant. Gave me chance to play with everything. Didnt get an auto changer (I didnt think I would but was secretly hoping). Q What is the brand and model number of the CD changer that comes in it as standard. Maybe Ill get one, I do a lot of miles and its a pain having a glovebox full of discs getting scratched.

If your in the Derby area and see a nice new 172 in Black Pearl complete with driver sporting a big grin, give me a flash and a wave.