ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfcage Painting Costs

Hi all,

Wondering if someone could give me a ballpark figure for having a halfcage powdercoated/painted in a RAL colour with a metallic topcoat if possible?

Cage supplier is giving me £80 off for an unpainted cage (I'm guessing it's going for be at least double this to get it painted if someone can confirm?)

Want to price up before I commit

Thanks in advance

Any halfcages with harness bars coming up for sale soon will be considered also
Don't seem to be many secondhand ones for sale at the moment

Sorry 😂 but it's like me asking on here what the ball park for my car insurance would be before I bought the car, instead of asking an insurance company.

Yet there are many people who ask that exact question

It's the same with any price related post

So what's the harm in asking some likeminded owners? Thought that was what a forum is all about

If you don't like the question or have nothing to add to what the post is asking then it costs nothing to just keep scrolling

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had my full cage painted outside of the car and it cost me £240 plus VAT.

That was for basic 2 pack black.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member

So what's the harm in asking some likeminded owners? Thought that was what a forum is all about

If you don't like the question or have nothing to add to what the post is asking then it costs nothing to just keep scrolling
You always come across very entitled in your threads.
Surprised you get any replies helping you really!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member

Why do you post these sorts of threads 😂😂

How on earth are people supposed to confirm something that is incredibly variable.

And yes I will comment on your thread because it's a public forum 👍🏻

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Why not just buy a painted cage from the cage builder if it's only 80 quid off? Its going to cost more than 80 quid, surely that's all you need to know?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
He can't do the finish I want but that's the discount he'd give

In the post I did say I was expecting over double this but would just like this confirmed before committing to the purchase?
Why not just buy a painted cage from the cage builder if it's only 80 quid off? Its going to cost more than 80 quid, surely that's all you need to know?
🤦‍♂️ You could have at least admitted to not being a painter and never having had a cage painted so your comment was in line with all the others🙄.