ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfords: 2 for 1 on their +90% bulbs!

Clio 197
90% Brighter Bulbs: Now 2 for 1 at Halfords

Get down there if you're after extra bright bulbs for the winter...

I got a pair of +90% H4 bulbs for under £19. Bargain IMO.

Last edited:
  106 GTi
Good shout - I need some decent ones the 106 lights are like candles after the 182.

lol; they blew the fuses in my 205 so i didn't bother with them. they tend to be much cheaper than these 'brighter' std wattage bulbs. i guess they might not suit the Clio's plastic lens either?

Clio 197
They seem to do the trick in my C2.

Also try the Philips Xtreme Vision (+80%) bulbs - very nice light, but I blew two bulbs in 6 months for some reason... :(

The Halfords bulbs are much whiter in colour than the Philips... but there's no independant test out on them yet.

Anyway, here's what they look like:

bulb_162.jpg

Last edited:
had ones like these previously...no probs with wiring but they did eventuallu get really hot and burst lol

Clio 182 Trophy
Ive got a set of the 100W rally H1 bulbs in mine. Had to uprate the fuses to 20A but ive had them for 2 years !

Clio 182 Trophy
I also took part in the 2 for 1 deal on the Extreme Brilliance H7 bulbs. So far so good.