ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

halfords f*ck up........!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
A lad at my local halfords decided to help a lady out one day after she bought some oil and she asked if he could help put it in.

Do you know what he did? Only went and put the whole f**king lot in haha.

WRX
There are two young girls at my local one. Don't know if they can tell me what a spanner is and quite frankly don't care. They're quite easy on the eye. Good on Halfrauds HR !

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Wouldnt trust Hal-frauds with a wiper blade let alone a radio!!!

My mrs works in halfords and does a lot of stuff like bulb fits and wiper fits.

She also rebuilt the cylinder head on my 500 bhp turbo engine in my nova and fitted the rs2 inlet to her clio. Likewise her parrot kit she fitted and aftermarket steroes etc too and she does lots of other work on all our cars.

So based on that you'd be pretty stupid not to trust her with your wipers or radio IMHO but as has been said in the thread already it's pointless trying to assign one value to thousands of people, they vary massively. At least if a crap one does mess something up though you know it will get put right, just like it has for the thread starter.

Local garages are just as much of a lottery really, but then you dont have reassurance things will get sorted if they f**k it up as their pockets aren't as deep as halfords.