ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfords/RipspeedW*ankers

Ordered some wheels three weeks ago, i was told that they would be ready in 3-5 days. Went in on monday to find out why they were not hear yet. I was told that the set they had sent me where damaged, they hace to order a new set and its gonna take 4-5 weeks more!!! Tits!

not their fault mate that the wheels were damaged. Its better they sent them back than supplied you with bent wheels.

Everytime ive been to halfords (derby) the bloke from ripspeed has been excellent. Halfords has NO complaints from me.

Understand why your angry mate but it doesnt make them all w**kers. No pleasing some people.

Likewise, but I did used to work for Halfords ;)

Best thing is to ask for some sort of acknowledgement of your inconvenience - nothing massive, but maybe a free bottle of wax or something?

I was in the exact same position as you Paul, ordered some wheels and was told 3-7 days and then i was told 2 weeks then 3 then 4. So i told them where to stick them. Everytime i rang or went in they didnt know where they were or would be, so asked them to ring the suppliers their and then and they said, sorry we cant. We will do it later and contact you, but they never did.

W*nkers, i wont go there again.

clio 20v

i think there ok i find though that u either get a good deal or get completely ripped off

the stereos are extortionately priced i think the wheel deals are a bit overpriced too

adi

The first time i went into order them the guy said why dont you come back 2morra when i can get someone to serve you, ive got other things to do now!

WTF? I was spendin over 700 quid! lol