ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfraud's Axle Stands?

RS Meg 175
Hello peeps,

Fancy getting some axle stands so i can do some work under me car more easily and for future use, and i saw halfords sell some!!

but are they any good?

Cheers Peops

BMW M3
I use them for mine and seem strong, although even if they were solid steal bricks i still put my trolley jack there too.... and then i put 1 end of a ramp under there to be certain. A nova once came down on a freind of mine and broke his leg... luckly there were 5 blokes there too but i usually work on my own.

www.renparts.co.uk
Yeh theyre great. Easy strong enough for a lil clio! wouldn't fancy working on my veyron with them though :p

I got axle stands from Aldi about a year ago - £5 a pair and they're TUV approved. Can't go wrong with that.

CB600FS
Justin182 said:
I use them for mine and seem strong, although even if they were solid steal bricks i still put my trolley jack there too.... and then i put 1 end of a ramp under there to be certain. A nova once came down on a freind of mine and broke his leg... luckly there were 5 blokes there too but i usually work on my own.

Jesus! Good job there were 5 of you :S