ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo 3 ... wtf ?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Don't get the whole Halo things, it's probably one of the most boring games i've played.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Halo is sensational. Halo 2 was buggy as f**k on live when it first came out. Was ridiculas.

Der Panzer
Don't get the whole Halo things, it's probably one of the most boring games i've played.
Blasphemy!

Just watched the latest trailer for Halo 3.

I'm currently engaged in a code Purple situation. I will be buying an x360 specifically for this game.

Audi TT 225
I will be buying an x360 specifically for this game.

Rumor has it that it was due for release in November. But since Sony are releasing the PS3, Microsoft are trying to launch it early for the exact reason you just said you would buy a 360, to mess with sonys sales!
Everyone bought an xbox 1 just to play halo.

Halo was originally for the Mac, then microsoft bought bungie and said ok, you release this for our xbox and we all rushed out to buy one. I guess they're hoping for the same ;)

Sly :lolup:

Audi TT 225
I got crackdown but read you had to register for halo 3 weeks in advance or something, u got it?
The options always grayed out on the crackdown menu?

Just read this,

Halo 3 beta split into two waves?
Rumors claim Halo 3 beta will be split into two phases: one beginning in March for early registrants and a second starting in May for Crackdown owners.

Monaro VXR
If you read the little thing it says when the beta is available it will be unlocked. Its not available yet so you cant play it. Hence greyed out.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Damn I was waiting on Forza Motorsport 2, which was supposed to be ready for March. Put back ANOTHER 2 months now to May.

On topic, I hated Halo 1 and 2. Dont know why, just never got into them. Hmm. I'll still buy H3 if it gets a decent following review wise :)

Audi TT 225
If you read the little thing it says when the beta is available it will be unlocked. Its not available yet so you cant play it. Hence greyed out.

Yeah I saw that but I went onto halo 3's site and it said the registrations for the beta were closed and that people would be notified before the actual game was released in this country.... :S

Suppose if theres a beta test for the early registrations then another in may then we'll probably be looking at a november release?

Oh why cant they just ell us when its out damn it :rolleyes:

Halo1 is the reason I bought an Xbox.

Shame its delayed, what with forza being delayed as well! The reasons to sell my 360 are mounting up.

It never gets played!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i think 2's single player is pretty average, but its clearly one of if not the best online game ever, so easy to get into.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
halo 1 was the reason to lol, converted me from PS2 oh also when Pro evo and GTA were announced to be put on it to.

But i got bored with PS2 and had loved playin halo with mates.

halo 2 made me get xbox live.

halo 3 will make me sex wee hopefullly