ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hamilton leads the F1 world championship!

Renaultsport 220T
Finishes second to Masa. Beating Alonso. Amazing result.

Think we're witnessing the birth of the new Senna.

:approve:

172 Cup
I was going to watch it, but ive just given my wall another coat and I was watching it dry..

So a bit like reading your posts then.....

Meow!StickCatBluePillowCaseGlowintheDark.jpg

But so true... ;)

182FF c/w Recaros
Alonso's race was over after 30 seconds and 1 blip then.

Sounds about right for F1:rolleyes:

Still. Motor Racing is back on next week at Le Mans:approve:

Finishes second to Masa. Beating Alonso. Amazing result.

Think we're witnessing the birth of the new Senna.

:approve:

Don't get me wrong, I think its great that Lewis is doing so well, however Senna, mansell and even MS, never had such a great car/team to start off thier F1 career's?

Still I do wish him well, its nice to see a Brit doing so well for a change :) lets hope he can keep it up?

Simon

Have to add that the WSBK from Monza was far better racing though....... ;)

Last edited:
  MY10 R35 GTR
they need at least another 3 teams in F1 to take it more interesting. Make the brakes less powerfull so braking distances are longer

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
i have gave up watching F1 now and watch Moto GP much more exciting, F1 needs to make all the cars with full manual gearboxes it would make it better because the drivers would make a lot more mistakes when downshifting

Clio
this kid is a genius, such a mature racer... doesnt put a foot wrong... so consistent and a great racer... LEGEND in the making.

Lionel Richie
i've met his borther and mum and dad, really nice people!! his old man wasn't a fan of Alonso when i spoke to him!!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
All credit to him but surely his job is made slightly easier by having an immense car? He has a bucket full of talent but also has one of the best cars too.

MY10 R35 GTR
the boy has done well granted. But he hasnt had any problems yet and tbh honest that'll be when we know how good he is. If he gets a crap quali or and engine blow up and gets knock back ten places and then still manages to finish on podium thats when I will properly sit up and say he's good.

MY10 R35 GTR
yeh but gp 2 is completely different.

Look at heifeld when he won F3000 there was loads of hype in germany saying he was next schumacher and he's never really come to much. Pantano wiped floor aswell never got anywhere.

RS 200
Got to agree with Fred, that race in Turkey was amazing, and also seeing him at Silverstone last year, the lad is a class act. Cant ignore how he's humbling Alonso at the moment.

About time Britain had somebody to be proud of again, dont put him down because he's in one of the best cars, get behind him !

Go Lewis !!

hamilton640X480.jpg

hamiltongp2_640X480.jpg

A silver Honda
^^well said.

Did you take thoses pics? very nice!

Quick car or not he is matching a double world champion for speed and consistency in equal equipment.

Last edited:
  RS 200
^^well said.

Did you take thoses pics? very nice!

Quick car or not he is matching a double world champion for speed and consistency in equal equipment.

Yep, their my pictures. The top one was at the September test when he had his first drive of an F1 car and the bottom was GP2 at Silverstone during the GP weekend.

White R26/Stripped Valver
Gotta say he is doing well, but like someone said before lets see what happens when hes got a problem or makes a mistake, or if the media pressure gets to him because at the moment i think hes running on beginners luck.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
bring back montoya.
he's busy driving into people at nascar :D his only victory he span his team mate out on the last lap on a circuit race. Quality.
Lewis hamilton is very good driver but has been given one of the best cars so he should be up there.