ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hampshire photo shoots/ meets?

BG 182 FF
Anywhere know any good locations around Hampshire for photos? I am getting a new camera soon and would like to take a few photos, may even make a meet out of it?

Could even do a little tour, drive about and take some pics?

I was thinking maybe some in the New Forest, or down Mayflower Park, Southampton by the water?
I will make an even thread if any interest.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Where is Mayflower Park? We used to meet at Town Quay in Southampton quite often until they started having cameras enforcing the car park.

BG 182 FF
Southampton old walls might be an idea too, anyone think of any other good photo areas?
Could just drive around to them all?

PH1 Clio 172
When I was a Seat local host we did Mayflower Park, Port Solent and Portsdown Hill...I'm from the Island so not too keyed up with Hampshire!

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
The usual ones around Portsmouth are Kemals opposite Hilsea Lido, any of the 4 / 5 car parks along Portsdown Hill or even Clarence Pier / Southsea tank museum. .. There are plenty others for meets and I know a few places outside and of Portsmouth if you're after a decent background for a photo shoot! :)

Clio 197 f1
few places round butser hill is quite nice aswell, need to drive around see if the places i used to go to don't look s**t now, but from what i remember you used to get some nice views over the vally.