ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Handling help!!

Clio 197
Having few issues with my 172 ph2.
1st when turning left hand down. Normally full lock at slow speed, I have a loud banging noise from the front.
2nd over 30mph turning right hand down the steering pulls suddenly to the right?

I have changed the track rod arms and track rod ends on both side. New tyres on the front. Just not sure what it could be.

NIMBUS RS200FF
are you running matching tyres all around?

i had been having the same pulling issue on right handers, changed and checked almost every conceivable thing before thinking about tyres - like a nobhead.
none of the changes i made had any effect until i started running toyo t1rs all around.
no more pulling/tramlining and I can even get past 4k revs without lighting up the fronts in the wet.

lesson learned.

are you running matching tyres all around?

i had been having the same pulling issue on right handers, changed and checked almost every conceivable thing before thinking about tyres - like a nobhead.
none of the changes i made had any effect until i started running toyo t1rs all around.
no more pulling/tramlining and I can even get past 4k revs without lighting up the fronts in the wet.

lesson learned.

This is the complete opposite of my experience with Toyos! lol