ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hannibal BMW

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i started this chop ages ago but never finished it so today i decided i would finally complete it

original
bmwhanibaloriginal.jpg

chop
bmwhanibaldebrisweb.jpg

cheers
James

dont mean to sound like an ar$e but did u mean to write powerfull instead of powerful.

on the pic though, everythings cool but im not too keen on the actual car

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Is this a windup or am I missing somthing? It looks like somthing I could do on paint?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
dont mean to sound like an ar$e but did u mean to write powerfull instead of powerful.

on the pic though, everythings cool but im not too keen on the actual car

ah yeah my bad didnt spot that haha, cheers :)

i know the front of it is ugly hence why its got a hannibal style face mask on it and is in a straight jacket

Oil Burner
Is this a windup or am I missing somthing? It looks like somthing I could do on paint?

I challenge you to try...

It doesn't do anything for me Mate, needs some texture or shadow on the front of the car, looks very 2d at the moment.

Much preferred your other shops.

Still some of the effects are impressive.

Titanium 182
Fair play and you obvs have skill but I just don't think the idea works and that's why it look a bit ameturish (Although I know it's not.)