ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hanningfield res meet.

250cup extreme blue
hanningfieldmeet011.gif
hanningfieldmeet016.gif
hanningfieldmeet018.gif
hanningfieldmeet031.gif
hanningfieldmeet002.gif
hanningfieldmeet004.gif
hanningfieldmeet029.gifhanningfieldmeet020.gif...THANKS FOR LOOKING;)

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Renno, your Megane is a seriously impressive bit of kit :cool:

We're def up for doing your car versus the Ford RS.

250cup extreme blue
Think I saw you earlier Renno, driving up to the a127 from the a1245 I was on the other side of the road, was about half 4.
(I was on the way back from work, hence missing the meet.)
Your 250 sounded awesome, I want
that was prob me mate,was i given it some then.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
You were great. As a thank you to the guys that did the interviews Sy says he'd love to have you with us at Hedingham castle next Sunday which is always a great day.

Lovely surroundings and some nice cars too.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks like a good little meet, really sorry I didn't come by, I had to drive all the way back from Luton and then 30 miles off course to get there, and when Adz said it was a full car park etc, and I got no reply in the thread, I assumed it had been a failure :(

SG9 Forester STi
Lol no they went to the wrong visitors centre the one we made it to in the end was the right one and was fairly empty as usual. But the iPhone battery let me down and I couldn't update the thread :(

Get yourself to the next one rob!

Adz: Ill definitely come to hedingham :)

250cup extreme blue
You were great. As a thank you to the guys that did the interviews Sy says he'd love to have you with us at Hedingham castle next Sunday which is always a great day.

Lovely surroundings and some nice cars too.
cheers,thought it was only for supercars,might feel a bit out of place next to a Enzo or zonda.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Lol no they went to the wrong visitors centre the one we made it to in the end was the right one and was fairly empty as usual. But the iPhone battery let me down and I couldn't update the thread :(

Get yourself to the next one rob!

Adz: Ill definitely come to hedingham :)

For the record it wasnt just me that got it wrong :eek:

cheers,thought it was only for supercars,might feel a bit out of place next to a Enzo or zonda.

Dont worry about the supercar stuff. Your cars will prob get more attention as its something different from the usual Italian tatt :approve:

I'll get the details over to you via PM