ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy birthday LEG END

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
more rattles than a skeleton having a w**k in a biscuit tin, but its french so thats allowed :rasp:

awesome, mine is a 52 and on 83k. It's EXACTLY how mine is going to look, what with the service light emmisions light AND the airbag light on lol

GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE DRIVING THEIR CAR FOR A CHANGE

Site is full of pansies cleaning things with toothbrushes, and storing them for winter. WTF is that all about. 100k FTW lol

Agreed, cars are made to be driven.
You heard it here first, folks. They actually make cars to drive, and not eat grass as I orginally thought.

3 MPS
well done sir, u had it from new ? no point in selling it now keep it as long as it goes, great second / track car to have,

Weeman sucks ****
saw this in pizza hut or wycombe retail park on xmas eve

aaaaah and finally a spotted in the 5 years of owning it! a mate of mine lives near there.

yep, she's a beaut that's for sure. keep the oil fresh and keep the quarter miles down and they do last ;)

had her from new many years ago, still to this day i haven't had the urge to sell for anything else for the money. i wonder if i'll be the first to get their h&r's serviced at the correct mileage?

tbh there's not many rattles considering it's on coilovers and the age. some marks on the plastic inside and the odd chip here and there but other than that it's a cheeky little number. i have got through a few headlamp bulbs though :S

as for selling it...what's the point in that, i want to give her the honour she deserves...the 100th lap at the nordschliefe. currently done about 60-70 :D

happy cupping campers