ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy birthday LEG END

Weeman sucks ****
AT last, if only my bank balance had this many zeros in it...

DSC00839.gif

IMGP0068.gif

172cup
awesome, mine is a 52 and on 83k. It's EXACTLY how mine is going to look, what with the service light emmisions light AND the airbag light on lol

GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE DRIVING THEIR CAR FOR A CHANGE

Site is full of pansies cleaning things with toothbrushes, and storing them for winter. WTF is that all about. 100k FTW lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mine was a 52 on 73k in may, and would now have 84ish

Milage was the only reason i side stepped to a 182 sniff sniff :(

RS RIP
always thought this car looks best a little diiiirty

nice one , hope i'll manage miles like this

Please put a pic up one day of your frontwheel/arch Chris or PM me one
I thought i had the same rideheight as you but everytime i look at your car in the pics it seems lower :dapprove:

Great legendary Clio

Formally Clio 182
awesome, mine is a 52 and on 83k. It's EXACTLY how mine is going to look, what with the service light emmisions light AND the airbag light on lol

GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE DRIVING THEIR CAR FOR A CHANGE

Site is full of pansies cleaning things with toothbrushes, and storing them for winter. WTF is that all about. 100k FTW lol

Agreed, cars are made to be driven.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Im on 58700 (53) I hope I see 100k - should be 10x faster by the opinion on here!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
mines an 02 just hit 35k, glad to see a car getting used. quite like the look of dirty cups

Last edited by a moderator:
  Dynamique+ 1.4
Gah my 52 plate is only on 65k and mines a 1.4. at least its cool to have cars with high miles now without everyone going up in arms saying its now worth £0.10.

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique

lmao.

I get worried when I see the threads about that.
I don't think mine has EVER looked remotely as clean as some of the detailing threads, even after a wax. I drive on English M and A + B roads?

Not forgetting the scratches and scrapes...
Do they have foam walls and cotton gate posts, cause I don't?! :( lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Best nick cup ive ever seen.

You would never believe its done 100,000 when you see it in the flesh.
Its mint.

And it has oil changes every 1000 miles almost!! lol.

Ps, put the f**king caps back on.