ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

happy days

A while ago I went to my local Renault dealer about getting my recaro replaced under warranty as it is wearing on the bolster...the dealer told me they would not repair / replace it under warranty.

I recently noticed the steering wheel 'melt' and 'blistering' situation as well. So, I called into main renault dealer in Belfast today...showed them the two problems and straight way...'no bother, we will replace them under warranty...it might take 5 days for the goods to arrive because they are coming from France'.

Absolutely delighted...it is things like this will definately influence where I buy my next car from!

I just don't understand why one dealer would not replace faulty goods under warranty and another dealer will :S

Cro

Meg'd r27
Getting to keep the bad one I hope Dave, which in turn comes my way of course :rasp: