ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy Easter - 15 FREE Rally Experiences for Cliosport members with FCS Tickets now!

Hello

We have teamed up with Cliosport to offer the NEXT 15 buyers of French Car Show tickets from Cliosport with an awesome FREE rally car experience with MSV instructors.

We only have 15 experiences to give away and only on Easter Sunday/Monday starting now..........

When the 15 experiences are gone the are gone (we have only loaded 15 of this offer to the shop).

This is an oustanding FREEBIE offered to Cliosport only.

Unique link for this deal.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop/product.php?productid=16203&cat=248 (this link is not visable on the shop)

This year the show is hugely interactive at the fantastic Donington.

MSV who are running rally experience at FCS - info

Regards
Mark
mark@frenchcarshow.co.uk

Any questions ask away on this thread or on our facebook page:-
http://www.facebook.com/groups/fcsmail/

Adrian Flux French Car Show
In association with LASSA Tyres
Sunday 17[SUP]th[/SUP] June, 2012
Donington Park DE74 2PR
Many FREE attractions & FREEBIES included with your ticket
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Re: Happy Easter - 15 FREE Rally Experiences for Cliosport members with FCS Tickets n

done

Re: Happy Easter - 15 FREE Rally Experiences for Cliosport members with FCS Tickets n

Well done mate, enjoy your rally experience at donington at French Car Show. Should be a hoot.

Titanium Clio 182

Done :)

C3 Picasso Beast

Thanks very much!!!

I just bought two tickets so does my brother get a rally experience too or just me???

Titanium Clio 182

Thanks very much!!!

I just bought two tickets so does my brother get a rally experience too or just me???

One per member/order, according to the blurb.

Done! Hope I've got FCS off work now!

C3 Picasso Beast

Ah well he can just stand about while I have all the fun!!

What will this actually involve then???

HI5 Jon! Gonna try and book it off tomorrow/next week.

HI5 Jon! Gonna try and book it off tomorrow/next week.

Thankfully I have weekends off anyway :eek:

But I booked the Monday after off a month ago for a longer weekend. Should be awesome that!

Ooh I'll try and do that too. Wish me luck!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

Just done mine, 6th French car show for me in a row :)

thanks for the support guys.

Motorsport Vision who own most circuits in the UK have teamed up with FCS to run a rally stage in the infield. You will get behind the wheel for FREE as part of this offer and rally !!!

Mark

PH2 Clio 172

How many more free tickets available?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

thanks for the support guys.

Motorsport Vision who own most circuits in the UK have teamed up with FCS to run a rally stage in the infield. You will get behind the wheel for FREE as part of this offer and rally !!!

Mark
high five!!!

172cup

Done. Fingers crossed!

Nick, as lomg as the shop allows you to buy one on the special page you get the experience.

So congrats !

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF

Done :)

BG182FF

ordered, hope im not at work!

French Car Show Donington 17th June has a rally stage in the infield operated by the massive MSV (own Brands Hatch etc etc Jonathon Palmer ex race driver), thes eexperiences is jumping behind the wheel of a pukka rally car and throwing it around a rally stage as the driver!

BG182FF

French Car Show Donington 17th June has a rally stage in the infield operated by the massive MSV (own Brands Hatch etc etc Jonathon Palmer ex race driver), thes eexperiences is jumping behind the wheel of a pukka rally car and throwing it around a rally stage as the driver!

that sounds amazing, just hope i won a free rally experience

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

Just got my ticket from that link? That mean i have the rally experiance?

Nissan 350z

Also done. Thanks for posting this, it gave me an insentive to finally get it purchased :)

thanks - only one left and the tickets will revert to standard !

BG182FF

im suprised these havent gone quicker! guess too early for a sunday haha

Thats 14 orders in about 12 hours which I think is pretty good going.

THIS will be you guys !!!

Rally.jpg

Last edited:
  Suzuki Jimny

Wasn't planning on coming until I saw this :D

C3 Picasso Beast

So I'm actually going to be driving the car...... :S

Yes mate, you are DRIVING !!!

Thats 14 out of 15 away. When we have sold out the shop reverts to standard FCS tickets where you get

FREE renaultsport track rides
FREE Peugeot RCZ track rides
FREE Citroen DS3 Racing track rides
FREE Twin wheelie superbike challenge
FREE Bungee challenge
FREE Gladiator challenge
FREE Rodeo bull
FREE STP
FREE Armor All
FREE PFC Magazine

Entertainment stage
LASSA Drift stunt team
Drift taxis £10

Tickets http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop/product.php?productid=16203&cat=248&page=1

WRX

Have I missed out, just paid for mine?

Magit, I think you may have qualified under the ten we are doing on facebook !!

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF

I bought 2 tickets, does that mean I get 1 or 2 of the experiences? Obviously not both for me lol :p

get one per ticket order/cliosport member per the shop

<P>
One experience per order/cliosport member - Thanks
<p><b>THIS TICKET PACK COMES WITH A FREE TICKET TO USE THE RALLY EXPERIENCE FREE</b>

Suzuki Jimny

I got the last one :)