ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy Easter - 15 FREE Rally Experiences for Cliosport members with FCS Tickets now!

German V6
Re: Happy Easter - 15 FREE Rally Experiences for Cliosport members with FCS Tickets n

Damn it , missed out :(

Re: Happy Easter - 15 FREE Rally Experiences for Cliosport members with FCS Tickets n

still going guys on standard tickets, Clisoport was such a hit I released more !!

German V6

Use the link you just posted or the original one ?

clio 182

Done! How do I know if I was in time for a behind the wheel ride? :)

You will receive an email from me in the next few days. Thanks

This is the type of car. This is the rally 206 we used for PFC 3 part feature.

You will be on gravel.

Last edited by a moderator:
  German V6

Hopefully got one if not still cheaper than paying at the gate :)

clio 182

That car on gravel = a lil sex wee :) lol
and as you say if not still cheaper than gate

Just got one from the last link you posted, I hope you email me with good news soon! :)

German V6

No email guess i'm out of luck ?

Nissan 350z

Same here. Or is it just that the emails havent been sent?

BG182FF

anyone heard anything?

172cup

Anyone received anything with there tickets, not got my tickets yet...

Anyone got there's yet?

Ive got the one I ordered separately about 2 weeks after I ordered the one from this offer.

172cup

Still not got mine and neither has my mate who got one from this offer....

I will ask the office if the wins were notified or not. I certainly sent over order numbers for winners.

Don't worry as its all in hand.

did you get your tickets?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF

Not received my tickets yet no :( nor confirmation of being a winner

C3 Picasso Beast

I've received nothing yet regarding this but did receive my pass for my track time so I've got no idea what is happening?!?

172cup

Not received anything not even tickets...

C3 Picasso Beast

Well money went out of my PayPal for two tickets and I defiantly got a rally experience so I'm hoping to get something soon!!!

At the end of the day I just want my tickets and stand pass really as that's what I paid for and if I get the rally thing too that'll be a bonus....

German V6

No email or anything in the post yet like shot said money has been taken from my paypal aswell.

172cup

Pffff....

Still no tickets so I'll be ringing someone next week!

By the looks of it they will be getting angry emails and phone calls from everyone from this thread...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mark I know it's in hand but could you please sort the above.

Email me if you need a hand from us with anything.

All the guys above, please don't be worried and have faith it will work out :)

Ps if you've been promised something that hasn't been delivered find me on the day and we will come to a solution.

If you can't offer the free rally experience Mark, can you just send the tickets as I've booked a hotel etc now.

172cup

If you can't offer the free rally experience Mark, can you just send the tickets as I've booked a hotel etc now.
Like wise.

The rally experience was/would be a bonus but as long as i get my ticket for the show im not too fussed. Like you said in the email and alternative would be as good.

172cup

I recieved this today.

Hi Nick

its official your tickets held back.

you will either get taken our on track for high speed rides or drift taxis.

Mark

Dose that mean i still get my main show ticket or what? They seem a bit held back with information....

I recieved this today.

Hi Nick

its official your tickets held back.

you will either get taken our on track for high speed rides or drift taxis.

Mark

Dose that mean i still get my main show ticket or what? They seem a bit held back with information....

I'm more than happy with that.

I assume we'll still get our main ticket Nick. Would be nice to have an idea as to when we'll get the tickets.

C3 Picasso Beast

How come you've been sent an email and I haven't?? Anyone else had an email??

To be honest I'd probably crash the rally car so I'm not really bothered about not doing that if that's not happening! Any other options to what we can have instead apart from a high speed ride or drift taxi??

172cup

How come you've been sent an email and I haven't?? Anyone else had an email??

To be honest I'd probably crash the rally car so I'm not really bothered about not doing that if that's not happening! Any other options to what we can have instead apart from a high speed ride or drift taxi??

I emailed him asking what's happening, im not sure thats all he said your best off emailing them.