ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy little clio owner!

A4 Avant & A3
I got a nice suprise today when i picked up my car from the dealer..

I booked the cup in to have it's rear brakes looked at today as the discs were well rusty & were making a grinding noise when braking.
After reading on here i was convinced they wouldn't replace them under the warranty & i'd have a battle on my hands...

I dropped her off & also added on another thing for them to look at aswell (the sunvisor clip on passenger side didn't hold it too well/not at all!)
All day i've been waiting for my phone to ring.. giving me a price for the work..and all the excuses about wear & tear & BS, but nothing.

At 5.30 tonight i went back down to pick my car up & it's all done! new discs no questions! i was amazed.
The guy said the discs were badly corroded & that it isn't covered under the warranty, but considering the mileage of my car (12k ish on a 53 plater) that Renault CS paid for the lot.
On top of that they had replaced the visor clip, which i didn't think they would have, as i landed that on them this morning.

Also i asked them to just 'check' my tracking, as Kwiks**t have not done a good job twice now. & just wanted to have it checked before going back & shouting at them!
And thats been done too.. there was an invoice to pay for it, but i said i only wanted it checked & the guy was fine, the invoice disappeared.
I then got into my car, found it had been washed, cleaned inside & had an air freshener to top it off :)

I was more than happy with that myself..
Saying that they have been very good in the past with my previous clio too.
Top job really.

by the way thats SJ Cooks, mangotsfield bristol for anyone who wanted to know.

p.s never get tracking done at Kwikfit!!! (don't normally use them but thought they'd get that right!) the mrs took it in for me & it cost £25!!!! (bearing in mind, i found out it is £15 from a renault dealer!) and it wasn't right, took it back.. still not right.i think i was robbed! oh well live and learn.
The renault boys have sorted it now though.

Right thats about it i think :)
sorry to bore you all, but i'm pretty happy with the outcome