ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harazd Light Button Stuck !!

Anyone ever had the Harard light button refuse to be pressed in - it just wont budge, no matter how hard I press it, it wont go in, so the harard lights wont come on - weird no ??:confused:

Mine jammed in the on position before - I ended up removing it myself and fixing it as I dont trust the muppets at Renault Edinburgh to do it.

I removed the stereo out slightly so that I could prise the switch panel above it out, then removed the hazard switch from it and greased the spring/catch inside the switch and it has been fine ever since.

You could try that, or just take it back under warranty if you trust your dealer.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Craig,

I always found the Renault garage at sighthill industrial estate to be excellent.. never had a problem, infact service was a lot higher than i expected..

oh and my 205 GTi used to be like that.. although that was found to be a common fault

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

sorry to hear the dude..

I have had my car in to get the aircon fixed. which was done perfectly.

Then I had it in to get paint chipping repaired, which was also done under warranty. I had some damage to the lower front of my bumper so the resprayed it for £50 for me (never charged for paint, just labour.. filling smoothing etc)

the had the car 3 days to do that but I got a 1.2 courtesy car which was a little dirty on the outside but other than that in perfect condition (1000 miles on the clock).

when I went to pick up my car from them the had washed it, hoovered it and even painted the tyre walls black..

whenever they said they would phone me back the always have.

Guess I have either been lucky or you have been unlucky