ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harlow Meet Pics

Nice little meet :D

A drinks session needs to be sorted out :)
Spring/summer afternoon pub visit? Clean cars and a drink in the sun can't be beaten
Sorry for a minute mate I thought you said clean cars, you will have to explain to me what that entials ;) I loves the covered in crap 'rally' look :cool:

BMW 320d M-Sport
Nice little meet :D

A drinks session needs to be sorted out :)

Sorry for a minute mate I thought you said clean cars, you will have to explain to me what that entials ;) I loves the covered in crap 'rally' look :cool:

Lol, true, I love the diffuser kicking up crap every which way possible, not being able to see out the back window is hard enough with the tints let alone the dirt. My wheels also need a refurb before summer meets. I'm thinking anthracite with blue callipers, freshen her up a lil'?

Did the RB 197 I spotted on my way home turn up for some fun? They waved at me so that was a start!

172 cup
There's definately a dirty 172 Cup missing from the middle of that line up! ;)

Sorry i couldn't make it guys and girls, i will be at the next one!

What's this i hear of a piss up?! Or am i not invited because i didn't go to this meet?! :(

1 Series Coupe
There's definately a dirty 172 Cup missing from the middle of that line up! ;)

Sorry i couldn't make it guys and girls, i will be at the next one!

What's this i hear of a piss up?! Or am i not invited because i didn't go to this meet?! :(

By all means you can attend the piss up! We need somebody there to fire the banter towards! :D