ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harlow Meet Pics

1 Series Coupe
Only a couple of pictures from today's Harlow Meet.

After meeting in Tesco car park we went on to the more 'classy' Screwfix car park. When after about 45minutes, we were asked to leave over the big loud speaker! :( Maybe they didn't like our car arranging skills? So only a couple of photos!

Just group pics, no singular cars unfortunately!

Enjoy,

Matt

HarlowMeet11.jpg

HarlowMeet3.jpg

HarlowMeet4.jpg

HarlowMeet5.jpg

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I think we did quite well, considering how long we spent discussing and actually doing the arranging :eek:

Well done for sorting pics Matt :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mint. Just looking at them pics shows how dated the MK2's look now. Nice turn out :)

BMW 320d M-Sport
Photos came out quite well! We would've been there another 3 hours trying to arrange all the other Meg's that weren't feeling very photogenic! A pretty good meet, glad to be getting to know some of you guys now, all very sound! Here's to the next meet, more photos and empty threats of the Rozza's!

R26r R26
Matt, is the wide angle lens making the cars in the middle look smaller than they actually are as the cars on each end look huge. Or am I p*ssed already?

BMW 320d M-Sport
Matt, is the wide angle lens making the cars in the middle look smaller than they actually are as the cars on each end look huge. Or am I p*ssed already?

Think it must be lol, compare my 197 to the white one in the middle! ( I have disgracefully forgotten the owners name already, sorry!)

1 Series Coupe

Yep. its the lens... The lens was set to 10mm.

Plus Brians organising skilllz! :rasp:

Corsa Van. Meh.
Was good to put some names to faces....would of joined for photo's but I was eating cookies!

Clio 197 08
Looks like a good meet! Nice pictures! Sorry i missed this one! Will see you all at the next one!

Clio 182
Yep was a good meet, had quite a larf ... mainly at Brians expense ... seems we have a stamp collector in the camp! Haha!

Whos arranging that piss up we talked about then? Good idea me thinks :approve:

Clio 182
Anywhere! Not that I'm an alcoholic or anything! Think it would make a nice change from the ususal meets ... no pics to be posted following the event tho! I take no responsbility for my actions when I'm drunk! :eek:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Really like the looks of the 197 and R26 now.

I have a pic from a meet of the Williams, ph 172, 172, 182 and 197 if anyone is interested.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Looks like a good turnout guys! Sorry couldn't make it, we will be at the next one though!