ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harlow Yellow

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
That was me dude :) Was it coming out of Sumners ? I have my work done by a friend of mine.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah my family home is in Sumners but I live on base in Wattisham.
Im home on leave at the minute :).

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I saw a blue 172 with anthracite Turinis outside the cafe in Edinburgh way yesterday, I was in my A5 but have taken the Vee a few times to work and never been spotted :(

Clio 172 Cup
That Cup outside the cafe was mine, the mrs is now using it daily as I have to use the Diesel back as I'm now doing more miles. She has a habit of not hanging around so any evidence of this would be greatly received lol.

regarding a cambelt change try DR Autos on 07834 789690. He is based in Stortford he did a complete top end rebuild on my 172 Cup and was decently priced plus his work is first class. I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else. If you can build reliable 600bhp Cosworths a Clio is no stress.

Tell him Greg sent you and he will look after you!

Ph 1 172
Saw a 172 cup today being driven by a woman (brown hair from looks of things) by the clock tower roundabout, I was shooting past in my phase 1 going the opposite way. Thing we need a mini Harlow meet seems to be at least 5 of us now

Ph 1 172
Na Im on the original oz f1's. I never really see anyone about Harlow the only one I seem to always see is a 172 with a reg something like k18 cup... Something like that.

really wish no one had seen me recently though my car is looking s**t at moment not been cleaned for months and I've been working away so tge inside is covered in all kinds of s**t lol and the wheels need a refurb(joys of wife driving my car lol)