ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harly Wax........

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I'm taking delviery of some if this today, and infact, i'm in a position to offer it regularly (the wax that is...lol...lol).

Harly Wax is made from the Carnauba Palm which grows in the harsh mountains of Northern Brazil.
The American wax Importers Association grades raw carnauba wax. The finest and most costly grade is Number One Yellow wax. Harly Wax is guaranteed to be made from the highest grade of hand selected #1 Yellow Carnauba gloss wax palm fronds.
Harlys adds a special formula to mix with this #1 Yellow Carnauba to make it the highest percent of velvety smooth carnauba on the world market
http://harlywax.com/HarlyWax/Wax67-500.jpg

So i need to know interest in this please guys, we're looking at £16 per tin, DELIVERED, however you pay.

Just to add as an 'independant' user that I've found the wax to be very good. I've been using it on the V6 for about 3 months now and it really helps to bring out the colour and protect the paint. If you spend the time to get a few coats built up then when the car does get dirty, literally throwing water at it will wash the dirt off.