ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harly's wax

gave the car a quick wash today.

AG shampoo
AG super resin (1 coat)
Harlys wax (1 coat)

pics:

2006-03-12_001.jpg

2006-03-12_002.jpg

2006-03-12_003.jpg

2006-03-12_004.jpg

2006-03-12_005.jpg

2006-03-12_006.jpg

2006-03-12_007.jpg

2006-03-12_008.jpg

will it get even shinier if i apply more coats of harlys?? if so how long should it be left between coats?

Last edited:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Gorgeous mate :) a bit of hard work certainly pays off . Do you use velcro for your number plate ??

MRBILLYUK said:
Gorgeous mate :) a bit of hard work certainly pays off . Do you use velcro for your number plate ??

yeah, to swap to legal plates when i go down near the beach.(coppers pulled me there last time)

ts f ing freezing out there.

106 GTi
Looking good, you may get may get more looks wisewith multiple coats, but nothing that will show up on camera. The wax really is the iceing on the cake, most of the look you get from the paint is all the prep.

The polishing of the paint itself creates most of the looks.

ok thanks.

thought the wax was going to be real awkward to work with as it was quite 'solid' in the tin

couple of rubs with the applicator pad and it turns into butter. quality.

106 GTi
People have said its as easy to use on and off as P21s is, which is the easyist wax I have used.

just braved it and stepped otuside to put another coat on in the freezing cold

and it starts snowing!