ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harness Clips (for eyebolts)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone know what these are called or where I can get hold of some from? At the bottom in the middle of this picture (silver/gold colour):

RED_1.jpg

Cheers.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
No-one? :( I've tried tweeks, rallydesign, rallynuts, gpr, motorsport parts, and they don't seem to have them!

are you asking about the ends of the harnesses (think they're called spring catches), or the eye bolts that screw into the shell?

i thought they were usually non-removeable. are you trying to change harness fittings in a car?
was going to suggesting trying mountineering shops if you just want some sort or spring catch that'll latch onto eyebolts (that aren't being used as seat belts in a car)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Neil.

My new harnesses didn't come with any fittings for the straps to be mounted in the rear. I'll be fitting them to a cage when I get one sorted, but I want to replace my current harnesses for the time being. Don't want to take the clips off my current harnesses as a potential future buyer would probably want them!

With regards to how they're fitted, you can 'thread' the straps through the slots in the 'spring clips' and secure them like that, in the same way you would with a cage. If that makes sense... lol

Think I'm sorted now, cheers for the replies guys :)

Last edited: