ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harness fitting ????

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
I have bought a harness and understand you fit it as shown below, I was wondering is it possible to still fit it this way and still keep the rear bench for passangers to sit on, or does the harness get in the way of the bench sitting in place

harnesses5.jpg

M2 Competition
Lol, ok edde, thats not what the guy asked.

I see your point (hard not to when you post it almost daily) but the fact that harnesses using lower mounting points are available, and pass mot says lots.

Lol, ok edde, thats not what the guy asked.

I see your point (hard not to when you post it almost daily) but the fact that harnesses using lower mounting points are available, and pass mot says lots.

I know its not exacly what was asked I was just postin to say don't even use that point regardsless.

Passing MOT means nothing they canot fail cars for it since its not under review at MOT since the MOT isn't tested round the concespt of modified cars its not designed for modified cars. Try put one in for SVA approval (the test all kit cars have to do) and it will fail.

what happens about pretensioners etc if you use standard seatbelts?

or is it just the black/red unit and cable thats bolted to the side of the seat?

BMW M135i
what happens about pretensioners etc if you use standard seatbelts?

or is it just the black/red unit and cable thats bolted to the side of the seat?

Yep, the pretensioner is all self-contained with the buckle. You just swap it all over.