ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's New Shed

172 Cup
Looks like a very tidy ph1 pal! Agree'd about the btb aswell, best system for them bar a yozza, i love my btb :) lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice motors mate, good luck with this one whatever you do with it :)

All you need now is to upgrade from Canon and you're away! ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant Paul

I dont think you'll regret the decision at all, infact I don't think you'll miss the 200.

Slow red one
Love the RB, bet you'll miss the space though, when I went from my mk3 1.2tce to 182 I certainly missed the space the new shape gave. 1 of the reasons I went and got a megane;) I also await the 'I miss my 200' thread;)

Welcome to the elite.
Knowsit :eek:
I can't be arsed to read this. But if you put ANY Ph2 parts on it I'll set fire to it.
Only a Cup Spoiler will be added, if anything. If i'm going to spend money on it, I want to keep it as OEM+ as possible.
Canon FTW
Correct.
Brilliant Paul
I dont think you'll regret the decision at all, infact I don't think you'll miss the 200.
Cheers dude. Ill only miss the looks. Nothing else. Im back where I belong tbh... :)
Y U NO USE MY PICHERS?
I HAZ MY OWN CAMERARAA!! ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Theres a few bits that need sorting first, which shouldn't be too painful. Exhaust blowing being one of these, but that didn't bother me too much, as I want a stainless in time anyway.

My plans are to run it over winter to make sure it doesn't break down every 2 miles, then...

- Stealth system (are there any options other than ktec?)
- Wheel refurb to make them mint (may go another colour or may keep the clean standard look, unsure yet)
- Detailing sesh (may be done sooner, rather than later though)
- New, clean plates (ill get these done in the next month or so, as the rear does my head in. 3/4 front, standard rear)
- Coilies, get some lowzz
- Bit o' strippage, if I fancy it, as it's not like I need back seats
- +10bhp CS stickers, if Brian has posted my cheeky order ;) x

Ill see where it takes me though... If it breaks alot, then none of the above will happen and ill just use it as a cheap, s**t runabout. If I get attached, then things may get really interesting...

BTB stealth gets my vote, ten times better than my old Ktec stealth IMO :) LOL just checked the site, its gone up £150?!?!

Edit: Oh wait, there's another link for us, £150 off, rofl.. http://homepage.mac.com/mattsearle/stealth/cliosport.html that's literally the best reason ive ever seen to sign up for CS membership :eek:

Last edited:
39mpg after my first few trips out. I think I will get along with that side of the car just fine :) .

LOL just checked the site, its gone up £150?!?!

I loved my old Ktec on the Flamer. LOL im not paying £550 for an exhaust on this car.

Im already looking into prices though for systems.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
39mpg after my first few trips out. I think I will get along with that side of the car just fine :) .

I loved my old Ktec on the Flamer. LOL im not paying £550 for an exhaust on this car.

Im already looking into prices though for systems.

I edited mate, its £400 for us, its an epic system but if you can get a cheap ktec for yours then all good, they don't exactly fit ph1's that well from my experience though.

Megane 225 F1
I f**kING LOVE YOU GREENY <3

My 172 stealth with center section could be up for sale soon Paul ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Plans sound good mate! Looks proper tidy, nice one.

320d
Looks a very tidy example of a ph1 that mate, love it.

Financially its a good swap, just as quick straight line, corners its arguably more fun and in standard form still a comfortable every day. Best bit is its paid for in about 8 months finance on a 200.

Car looks nice. What do yo think of the performance after the 200? Just curious.
I haven't pushed it yet, as i'm still getting used to it. Im actually having to slow down for corners ;) . First impressions though is that it feels quicker, but thats just because its a smaller car and feels like it'd fall apart at speed LOL.

340i
Bring it down to Gray-Motorsport sometime, we'll give it a good look over.

You remember my pricing structure, right? ;)

340i
I would recommend a Piper, BTB, Yozza stealth system... You've heard Simon's K-tec system boooooooomy :(

I would recommend a Piper, BTB, Yozza stealth system... You've heard Simon's K-tec system boooooooomy :(
Just been enquiring about prices. On first impressions, I don't really like the sound of the BTB. I wouldn't also mind a pea-shooter style one, which hangs below the bumper??!! Simon's was loud LOL, but doable for the sort of driving I do tbh.
I might just roll with it how it is atm, until after winter, unless the exhaust falls apart or a bargain comes along...
Surprised you actually swapped Paul!! No joy on the yellow one then obviously...
Yup. I was just a little bit wary about getting the Sunflower (see OP). Thanks for supplying the 200 though. It has been a pleasure to own. :)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
How bad is the standard system on yours? Litrally falling apart?

I kinda want mine back to standard

How bad is the standard system on yours? Litrally falling apart?
I kinda want mine back to standard

Nope, just blowing in a couple places, according to a garage I took it to yesterday. The back box had been replaced relatively recent though (my mate replaced it, so that part is fine).

Just fitted my +10bhp stickers, thanks to Brian. Ill get pics up later. (Might aswell turn this into my project thread tbh)