ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's New Shed

This should be interesting :), love a nice clean ph1.

And thread needs moving to projects y0

Should be, if all goes well :) . Whilst fitting the stickers, I spotted a couple bits that I need to sort out. Nothing a good ol' detailing sesh won't sort though!!

And thread also needs name changing to "Harphamominon's Ph1 Project Shed", once moved to Projects section ;) x

The perfect downgrade :D Glad you are happy!! Loved your 200 but far too refined and not enough weekend tinkering to be done!!

not enough weekend tinkering to be done!!
Damn straight!! I want to detail it this weekend. Don't know whether I can actually be bothered until Spring yet though LOL.

I need to sort out some clean plates. What size front shall I go for? I want it smaller, but not the usual 3/4 size. I want it probably 3/4 height, but probably slightly less on the width.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Get a new progress thread, it's a ph1, you'll change plenty so a media thread just won't cut it.

P.s want to know anything, well pretty much anything just ask. If I haven't changed it on a ph1, it's generally not worth changing.

Get a new progress thread, it's a ph1, you'll change plenty so a media thread just won't cut it.

P.s want to know anything, well pretty much anything just ask. If I haven't changed it on a ph1, it's generally not worth changing.

Im being lazy, so just wanted this moving across LOL ;)

Cheers dude. Will appreciate advice when needed. Atm, it's just about getting it up to Harphamominom's standard.

Oh, I also need to sort a new steering wheel out, as this one is melted to f**k.

(They'll be a raft load of us Titanium Ph1 owners at CSS '12)

340i

Get off my turf, biatch!

Harphamominom's car is going to be looked after by Gray-Motorsport.

X

RB One Eight Two
I loved your 200. But I have a feeling you will make this into a minter. I can no longer send you some RB love :(

I loved your 200. But I have a feeling you will make this into a minter. I can no longer send you some RB love :(

Can still have Mk2 love lol. You never know, one day I may get back into another RB (hopefully of the 182 variety ;) ).

Hopefully I will be able to make this mint and do a few awesome changes to make it even better.

Project thread coming up soon, rather than keep posting in this thread...

RB One Eight Two
Can still have Mk2 love lol. You never know, one day I may get back into another RB (hopefully of the 182 variety ;) ).

Hopefully I will be able to make this mint and do a few awesome changes to make it even better.

Project thread coming up soon, rather than keep posting in this thread...

Awesome mate, look forward to the progress thread and the changes that you make. I am rather found of Ph1s I must say. My 182 has been neglected over the past couple of months as I have been travelling around the East coast of America. But yesterday it got some new front HC Brembo discs and pads, will be getting a good clean tomorrow morning and then need to order ANOTHER front fog light lol.