ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anybody got dab in a clio

more specific in a clio cup? or can I claim the title of being only person in the country to be that sad! (1xtra is only decent station)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i dont have it a lad off here Has he has it in his car, god thats hard to say lol,

havent herd it, listened to it on sky digi etc... wasnt overly impressed... though 1xtra seems good.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Its brilliant !!! ive had it for a while and i wudnt go bak to the old normal setup!

one of the main reasons is that im in coventry and being from London i miss the Kiss100 and capital! and my DAB pics it up!

any more info PM me

Has

What system have you got to pick up DAB?

I will have the standard clio "digi pack" setup when i get my clio mid september, but i currently have the Blaupunkt DAB52 in my current rover.

I want a solution to put DAB and MP3 in my new clio when i get it.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Pity they decided to pack as many stations in as possible at the expense of sound quality.

What do you think of the sound quality?

classic fm sounds great, but the majority of the stations sounds just as good as fm.

Its the variety in stations that i use DAB for. FM has a limited amount of stations on, all of which sound the same, but DAB brings more stations to me.

I have got A vdo head unit and dab reciever. Quality of the sound is quite good, I can only pick certain stations up in certain parts of my county(durham)

If you have a dab tuner you still have a normal FM tuner for when you are out of DAB coverage so you could use that to pick up your pirate stations,

ive got it in mine too... never used it tho... in fact ive never even tested it or the radio to see if it works and have had it since December! aah the joys of WMA/MP3s in the car, means i dont have to listen to crap, quality! ill give it a go when my cars back on the road and report back.

Titanium Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by stuartturrell on 14 August 2004

classic fm sounds great, but the majority of the stations sounds just as good as fm.

Its the variety in stations that i use DAB for. FM has a limited amount of stations on, all of which sound the same, but DAB brings more stations to me.

No way, Digital sounds about 110% better. I have just got the 182, i had digital in my old clio and my new 182 radio is sh*te, too much interferance to enjoy it.