ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone actually got a valver that...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

DOESNT f**kING RATTLE!!!

Usually I dont mind too much with the radio on but I forgot the cd player tonight and on the way home it just drove me so insane - so mad infact I just wanted to crash it in a ditch there and then..

So far the ones that I know of that do my head in are (Especially) a rattle from the boot, parcel shelf?, theres plent of rattle from the roof lining, both seats squeak, theres a screw or something in the dash that rolls from side to side when you corener, the whole instrument panel rumbles when you accelerate, the passenger door handle rattles, the inside plastic cover for the wing mirror squeaks...

Need I go on?

How the hell do you remove all of that? Ive managed to get a few of the orginal ones sorted but more just appear from nowhere.

Are the new clios this bad or have the monkeys that run the factory got a tad better?

End of rant - but im still damn angry!

Mines a k plate and i get a rattle here and there but no more than any other car!!! its one of the joys of owning a renault..... any or most of em anyway!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Never been in a car that rattles this much though, its embarassing when my mate gets in, they all appear and his corsa, granted is only 2 years old and isnt a renault but its soooo damn quiet, not a whisper of a creak.

i feel your pain,everything in my car rattled, there was a squeeking noise from the fans, i hammer it with my fist will im driving, i punch the sunroof cause its making too much noise, i think my fist is going to go thru it one day, my parcel shelf jumps up and down when i go over a stone, is it really a general renault thing ? the rattles that is..

Mine doesnt rattle too much, but the sunroof now whistles at speed (soooo irritating) and the dashboard creaks round the instrument panel.

Not doing bad really!

my 182 rattles too, it makes me drive faster i get so annoyed with hearing it all the time....

policeman "why are u speeding"

me: "fing renault rattling"

hmm :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 24 June 2005

no interior to rattle :)
Thats it, Its urging me on to strip the c**t!

Whistling above 70 on the motorway I forgot about that one - that can be added ooooh yes!

The one that really annoys me the most is the parcel shelf rattling - I simply do not know what to do about it Ive tried everything from fixing it down to wedging it - if I take it out I just get a boot rattle and thats worse!

silver valver/hybrid

mine rattles all over the place! just an excuse to turn the music up though.