ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone else got a Nokia 8800?

ST
No probs...cracking phone, it is what it is..no pissing around a very proffesional image...

My mate spends about 2/3 hours a day on it so usually has both batteries with him as a just incase lol

Revels Mum & Sister
I usually get 203 days depending on how much I use it. Doesnt bother me as I allways have the spare battery on hand and charged

And lo and behold if they both go flat I can survive ;)

203 days? Thats very precise!

Maybe it just lasts so long as you can never answer it when you're out driving your tractor as people cant hear your delicate farmer tones!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Alan said:
No probs...cracking phone, it is what it is..no pissing around a very proffesional image...

My mate spends about 2/3 hours a day on it so usually has both batteries with him as a just incase lol

Yeah loving the docking station and the phone at the moment:D

Revels Mum & Sister
Thats the only thing that bothered me at first. But it hasnt been an issue

IN fact I usually just whack it in the desktop stand when I go to bed if its getting a bit low. If I forget them I swap the battery over

I NEVER used the functions of all these other phones, so decided to go for this. Ok its a 2 year old phone who cares :)

Also if you search about there are a few original black metal full cases floating about. Could fit one if your carefull!

ST
Rasclart said:
Thats the only thing that bothered me at first. But it hasnt been an issue

IN fact I usually just whack it in the desktop stand when I go to bed if its getting a bit low. If I forget them I swap the battery over

I NEVER used the functions of all these other phones, so decided to go for this. Ok its a 2 year old phone who cares :)

Also if you search about there are a few original black metal full cases floating about. Could fit one if your carefull!

Maybe 2 years old but its a quality product mate.....i was gonna get one as my upgrade but those nice people at vodafone wanted £200 for the handset so i naturally told them to ram it!!