ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone heard of vehicleadvertiserservices.com?

Clio 182
My car is for sale on piston heads and a just had a call from "vehicle advertiser services" saying they need some 182s to put for sale on their site and that someone may want to come around tomorrow to have a look at it. They made me feel as if they could get me more than what I was asking for it by tomorrow! Then they asked for £100 to be payed. I think this sounds abit dodgy to me. Has anyone used it or heard anything about it?

Cheers

Clio 182
That was what I was thinking. They only have about 8 clios on their site and they all seem over priced anyway.

RS200
yeah i got called yesterday about that selling my fiesta said the exact same thing. someone can come and look at my car now or tommorow!

Clio 182
So they just talk sh*t. They will be ringing me back later to sort out a deal and il tell them im not interested.

Cheers

Basically they call you about your car, tell you a load of crap (like they did) then ask for the money, you pay them - no one turns up. A complete waste of cash.

53 Clio's & counting
they told me a few years ago that if i paid (it was £70 then) then not only would they sell my car tomorrow, but id get a free holiday!

my reply was 'ok we will have a deal, but as a show of generocity on my side, if you pass me these peoples details who will buy my car, il sell it and give you £100'

Funny, the girl on the phone could only muster silence, and then errm, hold please, i hung up then lol