ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anyone retro fitted the recaro trendline seats from the trophy??

as the title really. the recaros in the tropy look really nice.

i have seen them for about £500 per seat though... just wondered if anyone had done it??

ta

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
This is my first post so hello all. Got a set of recaros out of an evo 6, waiting for the subframes will let you know how it goes as soon as they are in (or not!). Any one else tried this?these seats much cheaper off ebay for what is basically the same seat.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
s182ish said:
This is my first post so hello all. Got a set of recaros out of an evo 6, waiting for the subframes will let you know how it goes as soon as they are in (or not!). Any one else tried this?these seats much cheaper off ebay for what is basically the same seat.

Been there done that!

The mounting holes are in different places so they won't fit. Recaro do this deliberately so you can't buy cheap seats from other cars instead of from them.

I bought a pair a while back, waited ages for the frames and then ended up selling them on.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
polarbert said:
saw some today at the autosport show, same as in my 182, 770 quid each!!

Those are the Sportline, not the Trendline. They have electric height and lumbar adjustment.

Racing Blue 182
Red Cup said:
Been there done that!

The mounting holes are in different places so they won't fit. Recaro do this deliberately so you can't buy cheap seats from other cars instead of from them.

I bought a pair a while back, waited ages for the frames and then ended up selling them on.

I dont realy know alot about mechanical stuff, but cant you just drill new holes in the subframe, or get custom ones made?