ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has my boss more money than sense!! & Crap Taste

Listerine & Poledo
*ALL TOYS VACATING PRAM.

Well, yes, it is pretty garish.

But no more or less than an R8 V10 in Audis very own ULTRA WHITE!!!! (Black pack).

Owners ruin cars, Singapore has the right idea.

If only Aston Martin was Japanese, it would have all been fine

clio 182
And you're the one with Red Bull Racing stickers on a Clio?
Those in glasshouses....... :wink:

Who would do such a thing??

renault-clio-rs200-red-bull-4.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Change the wheels, paint the calipers and its not that bad imo..

Listerine & Poledo
Who would do such a thing??

Same people who go in for Monster stickers I guess ;)

What's with the Clio 200 anyway? I guess that's celebrating the championship years, but on a 182 I suppose it's a celebration of mid-field mediocrity? :p
Be like slapping Sauber stickers on a Ferrari 360M

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Difference is, an Aston Martin is car that is supposed to have class.

The white wrap has cheapened it a lot IMO but if the bloke likes it why not.

Listerine & Poledo
That loggyboy, he just said something so true it made my internet implode.

The people I know who are loaded enough to have supercars would never be seen dead in one.

Instead, they'll keep to their Jaguar saloons thanks

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
The people I know who are loaded enough to have supercars would never be seen dead in one. Instead, they'll keep to their Jaguar saloons thanks
Exactly that - 90% of super cars are owned by people who can only JUST about afford them, to prove to their friends/neighbours/colleagues/employees/competitors etc that they are [Harry Enfield]considerably richer than yaauu[/].

clio 182
Exactly that - 90% of super cars are owned by people who can only JUST about afford them, to prove to their friends/neighbours/colleagues/employees/competitors etc that they are [Harry Enfield]considerably richer than yaauu[/].

That's so true, his Aston used to belong to the Base Player of Queen John Deacon.... haven't heard that story to many times...... Yawn.

Shouldn't slate him really, I'm sat at my desk.... And should be working....

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Also im pretty sure there was a guy on here with a white aston and everybody loved that...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair it looks better in those pics. Stil, i'd rather the oem colour but who cares.

Also im pretty sure there was a guy on here with a white aston and everybody loved that...
That wasn't your normal Aston.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Got the new bodywork and dampers fitted now, she's certainly lower :clap::
8704199305_3a94c26b0a_b.jpg

8704197751_bed7f7fed6_b.jpg

8704211437_6b98bd9b54_b.jpg

8704210655_3d9c100438_c.jpg

Have got it decatted now and with a new exhaust centre section as well, but can't post photo's of the install yet as the manufacturer wants to get all the RR tests done before going public with the pics etc.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's ironic that the DB9 now looks like a pearl white Laguna Coupe. ....