ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have I got a Good Deal ????

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Just Bought a Arctic Blue 182 Cup... I think, did the cup have leather seats???

N e way

the spec,

FSH
previous owner a lady owner
I am the second owner :D
Cup spoiler
standard all round
mint half leather interior
The rest you probably know

extras....as part of bargaining:approve:

4x new tyers (Michelin)
new sports disks all round
new ferrodo pads all round
new cap above exhaust (was slightly hanging)
full service
full wash, wax, polish
12 months warrenty.

Car has no scratches or any imperfections...apart from from offside alloy has paint flakeing off on one spoke, will get it repainted.

I paid £4495

watcha Fink???

Maybe a 172 Cup..
As above with belts question mate??

If not you're looking at between £450 and £650 depending on if you have dephaser done as well..so important to know...

a thirsty one
if it is a 182 with both cup packs ( suspenstion and spoilers/splitter)

just check the fsh includes a aux belt kit and cam belt in its recent past as well due mate.

throw some pics up and enjoy; is the most important bit of ownership

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Sorry guys forgot to add, yer Belts done @ 43,800 the only issue is there is no record of a Head being done, so This will need doing soonish

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Also just learnt mine is a Full Fat :D

Pics to come in the next few days.....when i get my camera sorted out!!!

Last edited:
  Mk5 golf gti
i wouldnt call tyres brake discs and pads extras, you wont get far without them lol

its not the best price tbh but its about right as it sounds you got it from a dealer

what you mean the head needs doing?

RB FF 182
I think thats an OK price from a dealer, I wish mine had come with 12 months warrenty it would have saved me at least £1000!!! lol

Looking forward to seeing some pics I love Arctic Blue!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Decent price mate, nice colour when clean.

Get some pictures up.

VaVa
If you payed a price you were happy with and got the car you wanted, then you got a good deal. Worrying about whether you've paid £500 too much is pointless - there will ALWAYS be someone who paid less.

Enjoy the car! :D

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Thanks guys, well chuffed the car of my dreams when in my teens, is now in my possession and I'm not even 21 yet :)

I wasn't saying that wasn't a good price, in fact it's quite good, just thought you owuld ask questions before buying the car not after :)

clio 182
put it in my dads name say its kept in a garaj say u only do 5000 miles a year say all the poss stuff, bend the truth

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
hows that then I have a garaj cars n my dads name they cnt prove how much mils I do so......

Look at millage on old MOT, then look at new one, if over 5k they can tell.

If the car is in your name, you pay for all the insurance, MOTs, services etc they are not going to believe you're not the main driver etc.

RenaultSport clio 18
hows that then I have a garaj cars n my dads name they cnt prove how much mils I do so......

Because the insurance policy is supposed to be in the name of the person who uses the car the majority of the time. Also on a limited mileage insurance policy they will note the mileage. They will then check the mileage in the event of any accident/claim...Your "bending the truth" is called fraud and is a criminal offence.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member

By telling us they can't prove anything your admitting that your committing fraud which makes you a bit of a prick! What if your car gets stolen or vandalized outside your house because it wasn't in the garage etc. The insurance and police are getting better at catching people like you out and I hope they do.

clio 182
my dad does use the car, and I do keep it in the garej nd I wont do more than 5000 miles so in fact no its not. Its a weekend car so dnt use it that much.

RenaultSport clio 18
my dad does use the car, and I do keep it in the garej nd I wont do more than 5000 miles so in fact no its not. Its a weekend car so dnt use it that much.

How are you bending the truth then? Or are you just back pedalling?