ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Having problems with image quality and paint

Just created a small leaflet to put on the wall in our shop, made it in paint as its all i know, i just printed it out and its rubbish, all the wording is pixely?

Uploaded the image to show it,

Any thoughts?
workshopposter.png

workshopposter.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint is your problem. Can't believe anyone would use that to create anything they wanted to be half decent.

You can get 30 day free trials of Photoshop/Illustrator. Give those a bash.

TBH dude, it's hardly the most complex of leaflets you've put together (no disrespect)

Get the page set up, open the files, type the text out and done.

You'll need a layer for the background, one for the text and 3 for your logos. Super simple.

Copy and paste, then move stuff around. You managed to create that with paint, so with photoshop you'll do much better. There's billions of tutorials on Google/YouTube.

Ph1 ITB'd 172
My Mrs can photo shop, im POOOOO

I Shall get her to do it

Completely off topic, I once came to you to get my bike gears set up, I have a GT chucker, in green with white forks that i painted myself if you remember me at all.

Just thought I'd say its still going great the bike and thanks for the work you did. I remember your silver 172 that was parked outside too!

Golf GTi Mk2
Just so you know, there is a spelling mistake under the complete service description, shworoom. I'm not trying to be a spelling nazi, just pointing it out.

Rather than Multiquote....
Cheers Revels, its a very first brief, TBH its only a small section of the shop but I shall get the wife to re do it and use it as inspiration.

Good to hear Mr PM172, that was a while ago also!
Cheers James, didn't spot that :S !
and Andy, I will Check and increase it.

Does vectoring mean anything to anyone?

Suzuki Ignis
Does vectoring mean anything to anyone?

Yesh. Why are you bothing with that? What program you using?

Open photoshop. Open a new document what size you want, A4/A5, set background to white, dpi to 300, click open. Drop in the background image onto the background layer. Then a new layer, type your text. Another layer, drop in the illustrations at the top. Draw the line with the paint brush(hold shift to snap it to a straight line. Done, I think. Simplest way I can think of explaining it to someone who doesnt know photoshop, not hard to do though.

Or if you struggling, send the images over to me and Ill do it and send it back to you as a jpeg so you can just print them. Make sure the images and illustrations are decent quality 280dpi if you know how to check.