ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haynes Clio Book

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Audi A4 v6 & Clio

I think this may have been mentioned before but seeing as I got a letter from them about it, I thought Id post.

Haynes are now selling a Clio book which covers stuff like body/wheels/ice/security/suspension/brakes/engines/insurance/lights/interiors/etc.

The price is £19.95. Remember ClioSport members will get their discount off that price plus free postage.

clio 20v

i bought it a while back its by lax power so some of the stuff is a bit tacky and doesnt really tell you anything useful about engine mods but overall its a worthwhile addition to the bookcase especially the bodywork and interior section its giv me a few ideas

adi

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

yup a must buy for some ideas and tips. Like the one about flashing door pins, thank god for Haynes its been doin my nut in having em flash for only 2 seconds when i lock the car, sorting it tomorrow :) I was disappointed with the PBV bit, as i was planning to install one myself and the pedal covers looked a bit sh*te the way theyd done em.