ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haynes Manual 172?

silver valver/hybrid
no don't think they have released one for the 172, or even the mk2 phase 2 clios at all!

There hasn't been one made for the 172/182 as Haynes didnt deem there to be enough demand. There is one for the Y Reg onwards Mk2 Ph2 Clios.

BMW 330D
App they have no plans to make a 172/182 Manual
Best bet is to buy the 2001 onwards one as it covers some bits about the 172's in it

cup 182 mit stripes
Haynes make manuals for cars I've never even heard of. The forum bosses should approach them to see about getting one into production for 1*2. The demand would be good and it would give poor edd a break.

Haynes make manuals for cars I've never even heard of. The forum bosses should approach them to see about getting one into production for 1*2. The demand would be good and it would give poor edd a break.

They've never made enough 172/182's to make making amnaula plus its much like the stock car so no realy point.

If anyone want a 172/182 manual showing the different bits etc where they are etc PM me your address. Its a file for the phase 1 172 but the engines are much the same where bits are etc.

172Petey

I wanted a haynes for my 172 but couldnt find one eather. Emailed the company about it and haynes said that they never made one for the renault sport clio, an have no plans to in the future! Little bit dissapointing as im sure it would have been a great manuel!

Ill have a file thingy tho edde!

cup 182 mit stripes
What is it you do yourself edde, do you have a garage catering to punters with Renos?

cup 182 mit stripes
YES Andyman, but I think the demand for a specific 1*2 manual would be considerable. We are talking about an enthusiasts car here. Haynes in this instance have got their market research wrong, or whatever they do to decide what books to do.

172 phII
I ve just bought a haynes ph II & clio max (the one with the red tuned clio first gen on the cover) manual.

Before I have talked to haynes by phone and they gave me the same reply - dont have one, not in a plan to make one.

I would recommend ph II manual & pm to edde;)

Agree with ja.jack, they should make one because if you look at an average renault and renault sport owner a sport owner is more likely to buy one then the latter.
If one day they decide to make one, I ll buy it 4 sure.

Group buy 4 haynes cliosport manual: LOOOOOOOOOL
1. fredy