ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hayward & Scott exhaust group buy

Clio 182 Full fat
Called Hayward and Scott today and was just enquiring about the exhaust for 182 and they said theyv'e had alot of intrested and about 5/6 people that want it. They then said about organising a group buy for a discount going to give them a call back to confirm a price.

but just seeing whos intrested ? as im deafently wanting one would rather have the discount if i can get enough intrest

il call them back tomorrow and confirm what price it will be

Maz

LY 200
I spoke to them the other day and they suggested the same thing to me .. would be interesting to see what kind of discount they will do :)

R26
Is it gonna be just for 182's??? I think I may have the money for one for my 172 if the discount is big enough!

-Jaz.

R26
Cam said:
How loud are these H&S systems?

They can tune it to how you want it. I got a quote for a stealth one for my 172 that was as quite as standard and they said they would do one with no probs.....

-Jaz.

BMW 320d SE
You can probably count me in if I can have a "track-day friendly" system - i.e. no louder than 98dB.

Last edited:

Maz

LY 200
I was quoted £450 before VAT & Delivery because they havn't seen the car so be prepared peeps . . but you do get what you pay for ;)

most track days are above 90 db but bedford is something like 85/87 and they pulled a car in and didnt let him back out on track on saturday.

most tracks are different, it will tell u when you book/look on the website

Renaultsport 220T
nelson182 said:
Love my H&S which I bought 2nd hand without trouble. Are they really 98db Steve?

No the track limit was 98db. I ran without a problem, so I was under that.

From memory I think mine was something like 95db @ 3,000rpm static.

Clio 182 Full fat
Just called Hayward & Scott said if they got 5 people they'd do it for 395+vat

im 1 who else would be intrested?

1. Velocity182

182 Full Fat
sm_wrc said:
No the track limit was 98db. I ran without a problem, so I was under that.

From memory I think mine was something like 95db @ 3,000rpm static.

I was gonna say, i know arounf the 3000rpm mark they open up the noise a lot more :evil:

182 Full Fat
Mark5290 said:
Is that the price for a cat back system?.
Yes that will be the price for the CAT back, although im sure they could offer you a de-cat option if required :approve:

BMW 320d SE
Would it be cheaper if we could get down to their workshop and have it fitted there and then?
That way you get to drive all the way home with a fabulous sound!

182 Full Fat
Karlos69 said:
Would it be cheaper if we could get down to their workshop and have it fitted there and then?
That way you get to drive all the way home with a fabulous sound!

Defo, plus the price that was quoted should include fitting. Bit of a pain to find the place. But it is there hidden within an industrial estate!:cool:
Click on my profile to see a pic of them just being fitted on the ramps. (sorry about poor quality, was taken with camera phone!)