ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hazard light switch won't budge

1.5dci65 Dyn/Billabong
My hazard light switch is stuck! Won't press out when i press it which is kinda dangerous LOL Cause if i need to use em i'm screwed, i know a mate from work had the same prob on her clio she has a piece of card wedged in hers to keep it from poppin out :S anyone have any ideas??? lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Take out ur head unit, and fiddle with it from the back, should come loose, then fit it back on.... try that?

Common fault. They get sticky. Take headunit out, and pop the switch out. May have to get another for a few quid. Every clio I've owned, or know someone has owned has needed one.

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
Well it sounds better than mine the other day, I touched mine so the hazards were flashing and the button would not go back in. Took about 10mins of me hitting the damn thing before it stopped. My new plan is not to break down so i dont ever have to use the button again.

R26
I did this when i changed my radio

I knocked the switch slightly back out of its holder and it wouldnt turn off, had to drive home for a few miles with it on to have a proper look, i got a few flashes, lol

The switch panel pops out very easily though then i just pushed it back into the holder

1.5dci65 Dyn/Billabong
my dads bk from spain for a month he's goin down for a new horn for his Xantia so ive sent him on a mission to pocket a new hazards switch ;) got me a new gearstick top last time gonna have a fiddle an take the headunit off, as soon as i find the radio code ;)