ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hazards randomly going on :S

Modified Clio 1.2
Hi guys,

In the last week or 2, my hazard lights go on randomly every now and then. Last week I was driving down the motorway and they turned on, and today the car was switched off and locked outside my house, my neighbour came to the door as my hazards were on. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this problem, or any idea what it could be?

Cheers!

J

jamesy

this sounds to me to be a faulty switch as they also operate off the same circuitery as the indicators so when diodes and relay's pack in can cause faults with the two being connected however the indicators are ignition live and obviously hazard not so if its going with ignition off it must be the switch??

Oyster Card
My car does this sometimes, but the otherway round, when I switch them on they decide whether to come on or not.
A nice whack underneath the switch does the trick, French engineering at it's best - no really, you should see my dial lights and the clock.