ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HD Graphics Card ?

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Finally got my pc in a working state, no crashes anymore (turned out to be RAM incompatible with my CPU).

When i play downloaded HD Contend in 720p, it looks great, but i get a bit of motion blurring / pixelation.

At the moment i'm using on board graphics, so i'm assuming a decent HD Graphics card would eliminate this problem ?

Not looking for anything particularly fancy, would something like this suffice ?

http://overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-194-AS&tool=3

Monaro VXR
You sure it isn't the source of what you are watching? Could even be your codecs. Chances are it isn't your graphics card as they have very little do with with HD media processing.

Better than yours. C*nt.
You sure it isn't the source of what you are watching? Could even be your codecs. Chances are it isn't your graphics card as they have very little do with with HD media processing.

Erm. Lots of them offload onto the GPU so it may be related, but I agree with your first comment about the source or codecs. They're more likely to be the culprit!

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
I use VLC to watch the movies and I have installed the full k-lite codec pack. Is this quite out of date now ?!

TimMB

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy
People will say that you should only install the codecs that you really need rather than a codec pack, I actually find it ok.

What type of file is it, mkv?

I would personally say yes you do need a dedicated graphics card, what onboard graphics do you have?