ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

head light bulbs NIGHTMARE!!!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
diped beam bulb went the other day so i went to replace it to night. shreaded my hands as there is barely enough room to fit a hand down there leta known change a bulb. so i tried removing the bulb got very angry after a while lol! couldnt work out how to take the bulb out and i tinkit may have snapped of in the plug as i am let wid two metal wires sticking up form the base of the plug surley this cannot be right? if not how do you get the bulb or rest in my case out? ands to make mater worse useless halfords tenager gave em the wrong bulb even after he looked it up on the pc!

help would be much appreciated!

computer system at halfords is wrong,it gives dipped as main beam and vice versa,its being rectified.as for getting the bulb in take off your fuel rail plenum and you can put your hand from there to the bulb

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
computer system at halfords is wrong,it gives dipped as main beam and vice versa,its being rectified.as for getting the bulb in take off your fuel rail plenum and you can put your hand from there to the bulb

how longs that take mate?