ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head light washer jets

Car  Iceberg 172
Hi, for some reason my headlight washer jets aint hooked up, so I took the front bumper off to chase the pipes back and it's brought me up to the plastic casing below the wiper blade arms, so now I need to take off the arms to get under the plastic casing but I'm getting no luck trying to pull the wiper arms off! It's like there really stuck on there, any ideas?
 
I had the same issue. You can get a wiper removal tool

Mine bent and failed! You could then try a ball joint puller.

I gave up and hid a new pump behind the bumper. Bit of a bodge. It works though!
 
Why you trying to hook them back up? More hassle than its worth, they'll just leak.
 
Back
Top