ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

head light

Car  clio 172
one of my head light bulbs as blowen
the one you have contact renault on
is there a simple way of takeing the head light out ?
 
One of mines just gone as well (unless its the fuse/or something more expensive). Anyone know the best/cheapest place for replacements?
 
Those DS2 bulbs aren't cheap. Have a look on Fleabay. I've not had a go myself, but I can't imagine they're that difficult to change yourself. Sorry I can't be any more helpful. Perhaps someone on here who has changed their HID bulbs could lend some advice?
 
Back
Top