ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head units people!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hi guys I have a dilemma on my hands here. Ok so my Sony xplod head unit totally stopped workin the other day.I wanted a new head unit anyway so this just made it a must now.Wanna know if JVC make good audio equipment,spotted the AVX2 i think with 3.5" screen on, anyone know whether they can put together decent audio equipment. And also the fairly new alpine head unit with glide touch, heard this ones a pearler,anyone know for real?Be great to here from anyone,many thanks Adam :cool:

J

jamesy

jvc do make some very good h/u's and the avx2 is a fine example the picture quality is amazing very high resolution with 224.640 dots on a tft active matrix it also has a 5.1 channel dolby decoder 7 band eq 3x 2.5v preouts motorised panel wallpaper setting and loads more but i cant be bothered to list but they are reliable;)

Clio_Smart
Check the car parts for sale great sony head unit for sale £170 £360 brand new well around that or hookey 108 for jvc avx1/avx2 he only had 1 avx2 last time i read a post.

i had an avx2 off hooky last week and it is fantastic, highly recomended, unit and enough inputs and outputs for any setup you can imagine

J

jamesy

leave sony well alone anything pre 06 aint worth a carrot and best left alone;)

koi

Audi S1
I have the JVC AVX1, which was replaced by the AVX2, and luv it. Best feature is the giga mp3 which means you can just chuck all your mp3's onto a dvd, no more cd's in the glove box!